[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WARMACHINA • Zobacz temat - [Warszawa] Rise 31.08 Play Like You've Got a Pair
FAQ  •  Zarejestruj  •  Zaloguj

[Warszawa] Rise 31.08 Play Like You've Got a Pair

Moderator: Arhain

<<

MichelBlade

Frakcja: Khador

Post niedziela, 31 sierpnia 2014, 20:42

Re: [Warszawa] Rise 31.08 Play Like You've Got a Pair

Thanks for a great tournament, I really enjoyed all my games.

Two suggestions:
1. Can we spread tables and put some of them in the hall instead of the (class)room next time? There is no oxygen after second battle.
2. Can we set up scenarios before? It may be important for list building and it will make setting up the table faster.

Can wait for next tournament. ;)
<<

Gift

MultiTroll

Frakcja: Skorne

Post niedziela, 31 sierpnia 2014, 20:45

Why not it should not be a problem
<<

Ice-T

Post niedziela, 31 sierpnia 2014, 22:20

Ma nucca MElfist da Rippuh!!! (swoją drogą jak to jest że on was leje :D, chyba musze z nim zagrać i to zwerifikować bo nie wydaje mi sie zeby aż tak IQ mu wzrosło)
<<

melfist

Frakcja: Cryx

Post niedziela, 31 sierpnia 2014, 22:26

No moje zarombiste gry, pierwsza Tutajec, terminus do przodu farcik wygralem
druga gra zdalem ok 20 Tought-ow na 3 modelach, jakby zginiely to bym przegral, TAK doslownie 20 ...
czecia TORES , ehhh, chamsko wezmie eHaley i w dupe... No to wezme e denny zeby niebyc w 4 zlockowany, a tu on bierze strikera, to sie jaram... Wydaje mi sie ze to dosc prosty Paring a ze zwalilem po drodze milion rzeczy zeby go pogorszyc to inna sprawa, farcik WIN
ostatnia król króluw BLADY , przed grą musialem isc do wychodka bo presji nie wytrzymalem, i nie dziwne, dawno niedostalem takich batów od pMorvany... Chamsko typowy typ
<<

Blady

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 08:02

Thanks guys for good games and great fun.

Mlody dobra gra. Pod koniec byly spinki ale tonpewnie przez mala ilosc czasu jak i tlum na nami:)
<<

RiV

Frakcja: Retribution of Scyrah

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 09:14

Ja bym jednak stawiał ze spinki były dlatego ze jesteś spinaczem ;)
Obrazek
Obrazek
<<

Shonsu

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 09:30

Thanks Gift for the tournament and my opponents for nice play.

Short report. I had:
EIrusk with full WGDS, Drakhun, Kell, Destroyer, Eliminators
EVlad with Kayazi, 2 Manhunters, Drakhun, Drago, Eliminators

This was I think my 5th game with Khador in mkII and my first games with evlad. My tournament result obviously sucks but Im pretty happy with my games, as I mainly lost by death clock and managed to avoid too many mistakes. Speed is always the problem when you start WM, so that was to be expected - but I hope it will improve in the future.

Game1 - Ciech - Cygnar: Sturgis, Thunderhead, Gorman, Mages, Black 13

This was the worst of my games as I spend most of the time forgetting about focus distribution (I play Skorne ye know...), Irusk spells and Sturgis feat. Ciech used the typical Cygnar cowardly tactics - hiding in the bushes and sending some looser robot up front. ;)
So destruction of Thunderhead was deciding factor here as he was occupying the zone. Apart from my mistakes I didnt know that he cannot pulse when engaged, so I was stupidly trying to avoid and shoot him instead of just charging with battlelust. :(
Then the Drakhun was hit for 8 boxes by ONE B13 member (dice -9) and killed by the rest, which also removed most of my threat potential. Ive lost.

Game2 - sorry forgot the name - Orboros: Kaya, Stones, Pureblood, WW, Ghetorix

It was my first game with Orboros in mkII. But I think it was a bad matchup for my opponent as I picked EVlad. I would have more problems with EMorvana he had as a second list. I was afraid of stones and sprays from Pureblood - but he missed the assasins completely and had to use the stones to block one of the zones - so they were destroyed quickly. He did some unexpected trampling but he couldnt kill any priority targets. I killed Getorix and scored some points before his surrender.

Game3 - Fafel - Khador: Sorscha, Destroyer, Mortar, Nyss Hunters, Bears

Game of massive cheating all around. ;)
I picked EVlad and when he said he picks sorscha I thought I made a mistake costing me a game. But then the game went very good for me and it was sooo very close...
He used his feat early - maybe too early - stopping my army and killing most of the assasins with Nyss. So I had to use Drago and the feat defensively (3 remaining assasins, manhunters that were outside the feat and drakhun) to contest the zones. I manged to kill almost everything, so at the end he was left with a jack, mortar and 3 f***ing Nyss. :P I made a little mistake in positioning and some bad rolling and was unable to clear Nyss on time. Fafel said that I would win if I had 30 more seconds - so the game was very close.

Game4 - Blitz - Cryx: Sturgis, full Satyxis and their solo, Worm, Burrowing jack, arcnode, flying jack (I forgot the names, despite being Cryx player in mkI ;) ) and Aiakos.

The game was pretty balanced. I cleared most Satyxis with my Winterguards, scored his rear objective with eliminators and crippled his burrowing jack. Killed Aiakos (1 jack inert).
The biggest mistake was when I failed Winteruards/Irusk LD (rolling 11 :roll: ) and then forgot that I had 2 ways of giving them fearless (Kovnik and spell). They could potentialy do much if they were operational, including clearing rest of Satyxis or even doing combined fully boosted (fireforeffect) shot at Sturgis (who was already at half hitpoints after being shot by destroyer). Despite that mistake the situation was still unclear at the end and I had some options - if I had few more minutes. Again not fast enough - but at least I knew EIrusk better this time.
<<

Blitz

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 10:08

Thanks for the games yesterday, it was only my second tournament and I finally got to play against some different armies :)

Special thanks to Gift for running the event and to my opponents Max, Baldy, Shonsu and to the Menoth player I'm afraid I didn't catch your name but all I remember is Harbinger and loads of winged troops
Obrazek
<<

Blady

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 10:12

<<

RiV

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 10:26

Nie ni gra mi sie z tobą spoko. Tylko czasem muszę sie chować bo kostki latają.
Obrazek
Obrazek
<<

Orkish

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 10:51

Tak. Pozjadałem wszystkie rozumy.
<<

Kat

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 11:14

gracze pomu sa lepsi :P po prostu odplają lamentacje :P
<<

RiV

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 11:54

Szczególnie jak przeciwnik gaśnie.
Obrazek
Obrazek
<<

Chomik

Frakcja: Trollbloods

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 12:46

@Orkish: Twoje "Wielu graczy" === Gobos i Blady ? Bo o większej liczbie ludzie z nerd ragem z CO nie slyszalem ;p
Ludzie twierdzący że orboros jest broken cierpią na chroniczny zanik zdrowego rozsądku ;)
<<

Gift

MultiTroll

Frakcja: Skorne

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 12:55

Bo Kozy w akcji nie widziales, az figsy sie rozpadaja
Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Turnieje w Polsce