[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WARMACHINA • Zobacz temat - [Warszawa] Rise 31.08 Play Like You've Got a Pair
FAQ  •  Zarejestruj  •  Zaloguj

[Warszawa] Rise 31.08 Play Like You've Got a Pair

Moderator: Arhain

<<

Chomik

Frakcja: Trollbloods

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 13:23

Re: [Warszawa] Rise 31.08 Play Like You've Got a Pair

Nadal jest to trzech graczy z zapewne kilkuset na swiecie (a moze kilku tysiecy liczac scene amerykańską:P)
Ludzie twierdzący że orboros jest broken cierpią na chroniczny zanik zdrowego rozsądku ;)
<<

Gift

MultiTroll

Frakcja: Skorne

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 13:43

3 których znamy w naszego podwórka, a ilu z tych kilku tysiecy znasz żeby mieć pewnoć że tak się nie dzieje ;)
<<

Herudaio

Frakcja: Khador

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 14:36

<<

Chomik

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 14:43

@Heru: Nie pamiętam u siebie zadnej akcji typu "Nerd Rage" (rzucanie kostkami, rozwalanie stolu, modeli, krzyk na przeciwnika, czy jakakolwiek inna agresja) za to dostrzegam u Siebie akcje typu "whine" :P czasami wszystkiego sie odechciewa w pewnych sytuacjach :)

Ale w sumie nie znam gracza który nigdy nie narzeka jak mu cos mega nie pojdzie ( np. rzuty ) ;)
Ludzie twierdzący że orboros jest broken cierpią na chroniczny zanik zdrowego rozsądku ;)
<<

Herudaio

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 14:51

<<

Maxvonlaibach

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 15:07

Thanks go out to all my opponents for great games, and to Gift for organizing the tourney.

My lists were pKaya (two wolves, druids, stones) and pKrueger (feral, Angry Goat, bloodtrackers, tree, bcw)

Game 1 is Kaya vs. Blitz (Sturgiss, Aiakos, full Satyxis w/UA & captain, canker, helldiver, flying deathripper)
He got to go 1st and jammed me with Satyxis, I've managed to spray the sea ***ch out of existence, but left my stones out of position as a result. Had to get pureblood into the zone, he charged it with Sturgiss. He feated, drawing my druids in and preventing teleport :). I proceeded to fail epically at killing/kd'ing Helldiver with Kaya (12 fury, no less!), pureblood takes a free strike from the bug (no head, so 1d6 on both) when advancing to sturgiss, forcing him to heal before failing to kill Sturgiss on 0 camp with four attacks (dice +2).

Game 2: Krueger vs. Melfist (Terminus & a bunch of banes, arc node)
The scenario was two zones with an objective within each, making for a pretty easy win: I kill an arc node and two knights in one zone bottom of 2, destroy the objective, dominate for 3 pts. He kills my tree and Mr. Angry Goat, shuffles around and puts some damage into the wolf. Zone is contested by 5 bane knights and one thrall. My trackers go and over 10 or 11 attacks, manage to kill 4 (tough!). Then my blackclad sprays and kills... tough. Then Krueger manages, over the course of 4 attacks, to kill 1 knocked down bane. My warpwolf tramples over the two remaining banes, who both make their tough checks. In summation, 21 wounds amounted to 4 dead banes. I lose to ck.

Game 3: Kaya vs. Karchev, Beast, the ARM 25 'jack
There's really not that much to talk about. Karchev moved up, I put up clouds. He moved up again, I clouded up again and dominated. As he was considering what to do about all the clouds, his time ran out.
We rabbit-chased the game and I went for a two turn 'casterkill, which left Karchev on 1 HP. Had we been playing seriously, I would've probably just slammed/thrown his 'jacks out of the zone, or tried clearing the other one with my stones UA (I was up 4-0 on scenario).

Game 4 vs. Ciech's Sturgiss (T-head, ATGM, B13, junior, gorman). Balance of power
I finally got to go first which was important, since it meant I would be the first to reach that gigantic forest in the middle. Turn 2 saw me kill 5 gun mages via arc noded chain lightning, in return my feral got badly shot up by T-head, junior and 'caster. All but 2 of my girls got annihilated, but such is the life of those who play against Cygnar.
On turn 3 I charged Sturgiss with my feral (he lived with 3 HP to spare) and slammed Thunderhead with the Gnarlhorn. He responded by killing the feral and putting serious damage on the goat (though, crucially, not killing it!) Sturgiss, being the Cygnarian he is, teleported away and left the remaining two gun mages as road blocks.
I tornadoed T-head and feated to make way for my Gnarlhorn to slam sturgiss. I manage to land the slam attack and at dice -3, utterly fail to damage him! He responds by charging the Gnarlgoat, missing the first initial, and rolling so poorly on damage (dice -5, I had about 10 hp left) that he left the goat breathing. B13 shot Krueger, missing all three shots.

Finally, the goat decides to beat Sturgiss into a bloody pulp.
<<

Chomik

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 15:11

@Heru: wg tej definicji to kazdy gracz (z Toba wlacznie) "prezentuje" Nerd Rage :)
<<

Artein

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 15:57

Obrazek
<<

Gift

MultiTroll

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 21:32

Był to fakt

Chomiku jeśli narzekasz hmm czy CO to na pewno Twoja armia? A nie myślałeś o PoMie?
<<

Chomik

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 22:16

Gift kazdy narzeka na cos tam ;)

Ja narzekam na garganta ktorego mam mikroskopijne szanse zbuffowac przy aktualnych modelach we frakcji :P, zwlaszcza po kazdej grze z mercami gdzie nagle pierdylion buffow wchodzi na stol i taki kolos strzela dalej, celniej, z niezlym wygarem :D
<<

Blady

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 22:26

CO jak CO ale raczej gracze CO nie maja duzo powodow do marudzenia na temat zasad naszej armii.
<<

yaro

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 22:38

co?
<<

Blady

Post poniedziałek, 1 września 2014, 22:56

Pierwsze i drugie co to co a trzecie co to circle orboros;)
<<

Acealus

Frakcja: Cygnar

Post sobota, 6 września 2014, 12:50

Takie pytanie: będzie jeszcze w tym miesiącu jakiś turniej z serii?
Obrazek
Poprzednia strona

Powrót do Turnieje w Polsce