[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WARMACHINA • Zobacz temat - Nowości Gencon
FAQ  •  Zarejestruj  •  Zaloguj

Nowości Gencon

<<

Kevin

Frakcja: Trollbloods

Post czwartek, 17 sierpnia 2017, 22:13

Nowości Gencon

Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
"Tym dziwniejsze jest, że prawdziwa wojna-a kilka prawdziwych wojen widziałem-pod względem porządku i ładu do złudzenia przypomina ogarnięty pożarem burdel"- A.Sapkowski "Chrzest Ognia"
https://www.instagram.com/pamper_malowany/
ObrazekObrazek
<<

Gift

MultiTroll

Frakcja: Skorne

Post czwartek, 17 sierpnia 2017, 22:21

Re: Nowości Gencon

cygnar nuda
trole niceeee
squire mokry sen pryszczatych geekow, ale kolekcjonersko bym kupil
<<

Kat

Post czwartek, 17 sierpnia 2017, 22:37

najdziwniejssze ze ten squire ma broń... :)
<<

cainus_lupus

Frakcja: Legion of Everblight

Post czwartek, 17 sierpnia 2017, 22:46

<<

Shonsu

Frakcja: Khador

Post czwartek, 17 sierpnia 2017, 23:09

Napisane na dole że nie squire. W każdym razie wygląda mi jak z guildballa czy innego fantasy sportu. :)
<<

Sfetrovsky

Frakcja: Crucible Guard

Post czwartek, 17 sierpnia 2017, 23:31

To jest model laski, która jest na etykiecie piwa PP sprzedawanego ekskluzywnie na Genconie xD
<<

Gift

MultiTroll

Post piątek, 18 sierpnia 2017, 06:56

<<

Elros

Frakcja: Retribution of Scyrah

Post piątek, 18 sierpnia 2017, 07:43

ten squire nie squire jest tragiczny. po prostu żałość i zgrzytanie zębów
<<

m4estro90

Frakcja: Khador

Post piątek, 18 sierpnia 2017, 07:51

dla mnie bunkier jest średni. laska squire tak samo. niedźwiedzie są spoko
Obrazek
<<

The Liss

Frakcja: Convergence of Cyriss

Post piątek, 18 sierpnia 2017, 08:11

Laska fajna można by ja do cocu zaadoptować
<<

Musza

Frakcja: Circle Orboros

Post piątek, 18 sierpnia 2017, 09:36

jakoś nienaturalnie ma pomalowane biodra, dla mnie one psują efekt i sprawiają, że figurka wygląda jak z 1ed.
Obrazek
<<

Krawat

Frakcja: Mercenaries

Post piątek, 18 sierpnia 2017, 12:02

Ciekawe podsumowanie rozmowy z Hungerfordem:

--

So I'm at gencon and I got to speak with Will Hungerford for like 10 minutes today and I asked him some questions the most of which he answered.
The impression of him as a person is pretty radically different in how he IS in person as opposed to how he sounds when typing or on the internet.
AKA: PP are a bunch of pretty nice guys that Firetrucking suck at typing what they think or imply.

So Il be separating actual statements of what he said (To the best of my memory) in bold and things that were kinda implied, or I GOT from the complete context of the conversations. And those implications are pretty important. Please don't just read the statements without the implications because they contain the context.

Because I think PP actually really cares about fluff. Like, allot. Maybe about as or more than mechanics. But they are bad at explaining themselves in text, or how to manifest their ideas into practice (Or when just interviewed on the fly without follow-up). Which when filtered through our very mechanics focused viewpoint, results in them looking like they both don't care about mechanics or Fluff. =p

I also got the impression that PP moves much faster internally than what we see of them on the outside, they again just suck at communicating that. Or B can't communicate that because of PR safety. And in my opinion for good reason when we see them accidentally spill their beans without the better context they look like morons. I don't think they are flip flopping as much as accidentally spilling ideas that they have had for months.

I didn't ask every question, but I asked the best I could.

Now the implications I got with the other details of the conversation that Im leaving out for simplicity was that we have been viewing theme forces kinda wrong, or how PP has been building them. To me PP seems to make a concept for a theme force FIRST, and then make mechanics second, in the frame of that themes exist to allow for a diversification of models made. To me it explains why some themes seem half finished whilst the others are already done. Why some factions get 12 free points whilst others can get 20.

What we have been calling "Jack Themes" Will Called a "generic theme" because to him, it represent the "Generic" Force that a faction may send out against an opponent without a specific target in mind (The massive battle scenes of Fluff don't accurately represent this), a patrol force for example. And this again makes sense. Just the Iron Kingdoms are known for employing Warjacks and would likely employ the mobile tanks that are warjacks+Common stuff to quickly quell problems that may be in their nation. Remember that to us, we only witness Equal sized battles, when employing a larger force to quell a smaller insurrection with decisive force with minimal casualties is a strategy on its own, and thats easier to rally with just some coal in a burner and a warcaster as opposed to Infantry forces that require way more logistsics, and likely to take more casualties and less intimidating. This to me explains the Cryx "Jack Force" Despite it not being dependant on Jacks for free stuff. Its not a "Jack Force" its a GENERIC force from Cryx. Same for all the other "Jack" themes. And when thinking about it, it made sense in my mind of what a Faction would regularly deploy to deal with its own "Generic" issues and how each "Generic" theme changes depending on the internal faction logic.

The Irregulars are meant to represent that with the intensification of warfare, lots of contrasting mercenary companies are really beginning to be found on the battlefield together for proxy battles. A merc company going against its "Foundation faction" is already possible, so mercs while having loyalties of kind, still take their own goals more importantly. Whilst Marrowans, Menothians, and Khadoran Assasins are not likely to chill out in the same clubhouse, they are likely to work for an employer together for a common goal. The more "Specialized" units ARE likely to hang out in their own clubhouses and are represented by the more specialized themes. Simply put the Iron Kingdoms have become evermore interconnected and less isolationist over the years. For mercs to just end up being jumbled together makes sense to me.

After this train of thought, theme forces don't represent themes as much divisions that we are likely to see in the field.

Also Some purely Khadoran Spoilers:
M
W życiu jest tylko jeden uniwersalny język - siła.
<<

PeterO

Frakcja: Cygnar

Post piątek, 18 sierpnia 2017, 13:28

Czyja jest to rozmowa z Willem?

Nie wiem co musieliby zrobic, zeby upchnac LG w heavy metalu :P
<<

Whydak

Frakcja: Legion of Everblight

Post piątek, 18 sierpnia 2017, 13:37

http://lormahordes.freeforums.net/threa ... ord-gencon
Jakiś ziomek. Ma dużo postów to pewnie się zna.
<<

Gift

MultiTroll

Post piątek, 18 sierpnia 2017, 14:10

Popatrz na nasze forum i zweryfikuj to co napisales;)
Następna strona

Powrót do Nowości