FAQ  •  Zarejestruj  •  Zaloguj

New to Gdansk - English player

Moderator: Leirual

<<

Vann

Frakcja: Circle Orboros

Post poniedziałek, 24 września 2018, 12:08

New to Gdansk - English player

Hi everyone, apologies for the native language post, my Polska is really very poor still.

Could anyone recommend any clubs/players around Gdansk that could support English language games, or even better, would be ok playing in Polish against someone learning the language?

I'll be in the area a few times this year, and eventually moving permanently to the city next year. I was pointed to this forum via the WTC team facebook group, so big thank you to them for their help.

Cheers!

Steve
<<

Leirual

Frakcja: Legion of Everblight

Post poniedziałek, 24 września 2018, 14:45

Re: New to Gdansk - English player

Sure, there is a couple of us here in Gdańsk/Gdynia and surrounding smaller cities. We usually played in two places, one of which is now closing down (so we're looking for a replacement space), and the other one is Rebel.pl (it's even near the airport if that's your way of transport to Poland :) ).
Basically everyone that has posted something on this Tricity part of the forum is a player here and we're eager to help and play, so just say the word once you'll know when you'll be available :)
You blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water...

ObrazekObrazek
<<

Vann

Frakcja: Circle Orboros

Post poniedziałek, 24 września 2018, 16:38

Re: New to Gdansk - English player

Awesome, thanks. I've been to the smaller rebel.pl store, I didn't realise there was one with gaming space! We're likely going to move around that area towards the airport, and I'll post before I head over. I'm actually there from tomorrow for a week but it's fairly short notice, should be over again next month though.

Powrót do Trójmiasto