[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WARMACHINA • Zobacz temat - ROAD TO WC 2420 - Musza
FAQ  •  Zarejestruj  •  Zaloguj

ROAD TO WC 2420 - Musza

<<

Vampaj

Frakcja: Cryx

Post sobota, 6 stycznia 2018, 13:31

Re: ROAD TO WC 2420 - Musza

to nie bylo tak, że sam przeglądałeś jego karte i stwierdziłeś że na Une najbardziej bedzie karcący feat oraz lamentacja :P
ObrazekObrazekObrazek
<<

Musza

Frakcja: Circle Orboros

Post sobota, 6 stycznia 2018, 17:42

Obrazek
<<

Musza

Post wtorek, 9 stycznia 2018, 16:18

Kolejny raport, tym razem pod postacią video na YT. Mam nadzieję, że nie ma katastrofy i Wam się spodoba. Jakby co jestem otwarty na sugestie i powinienem znieść dzielnie wszelką krytykę, ale nie obiecuję... napracowałem się trochę, szczególnie z muzyczką :mrgreen: :geek:

Obrazek
<<

Whydak

Frakcja: Legion of Everblight

Post wtorek, 9 stycznia 2018, 21:06

Dobre to :D
Jak już mówisz o tych facebookach, twichach ect na końcu to mógłbyś podlinkować wszystko, jak już propaganda to na całego :D
<<

Musza

Post wtorek, 9 stycznia 2018, 22:11

Obrazek
<<

Tutajec

Frakcja: Protectorate of Menoth

Post wtorek, 9 stycznia 2018, 23:57

Masz dostęp do gier z Poznania ?
<<

Musza

Post środa, 10 stycznia 2018, 00:05

Obrazek
<<

Tutajec

Frakcja: Protectorate of Menoth

Post środa, 10 stycznia 2018, 02:18

No tak, myślałem ze na YouTube będą
<<

Musza

Post piątek, 12 stycznia 2018, 03:17

Rozegraliśmy z Vampajem niedoszłą wersję gry ligowej Una2 na Venethraxa. Zaprszam na blog:
Obrazek
<<

Musza

Post sobota, 20 stycznia 2018, 23:25

Napisałem krótkie sprawozdanie po angielsku dla Cyrklowej społeczności z dzisiejszego turnieju - Primal Arc Warmup. Wkleję tutaj jeśli kogokolwiek to interesuje:

Won a local tournament today, which is 4th in a row including Master... Circle OP! :D
you can check the armies here:
http://dashboard.tournykeeper.com/#/dashboard/514

It was a 3-list tournament as a preparation for oncoming Polish Iron Gauntlet Qualifier. I took with me a Bradigus in Bones, Krueger2 in Bones as well and Una2 in Call of the Wild (same list again).

1st game was against CoC - Axis, Aurora and Syntherion. I dropped Bradigus, he chose Axis. Breakdown. I guess lack of proper breakfast or coffee ended up in an attrition disaster, haha. I gave half my army for nothing. He was second and used the FEAT turn1. I should back off and wait toeing the zones but instead I did a poor alpha. In retaliation he killed over half my army so I went for a caster kill with Bradigus. He was on full Synergy and 5 fury agains Axis camp2 but got horribly diced (missed 2 attacks on 5 and damage rolls were under 6). Than I've noticed I can get to Axis with my Wold Guardian using bulldoze but the thing was so tricky and hard to measure it resulted in a mess and a judge call. In the end we agreed I can get where I want and finished the job with a first punch.

2nd game was agains Cygnar - Haley3, Nemo3. I had Kreger2 so I expect he won't drop Nemo... but I didn't want to risk (it's a local tournament so he might as well take the risk for fun). I had anti cloud wall tech in my Krueger list (Lynuss and Endrea) so I felt I have a game into Haley. As predicted he dropped Haley3, I dropped Krueger2. Outlast. The first two turns I had super bad rolls. I lost Battle Engine and shifting stones and killed almost nothing. Mid game the dice turned around - I spiked some damage rolls, and my opponent had way under average dice. I scored a point first and kept the CP lead into the late game. It ended up me with 4CP and 2mins vs opponents 3CP and 3,5 minute (his turn). He could have win the game by killing my last shifting stone and a single Woldwyrd but it was not so clear nor easy to see with the time-running-out-chaos and he clocked himself. Great and even game, the ones where both players run out of time are always exciting!

3rd game was against WTC player against Circle Orboros - Morvhana2 DH, Una2 SM (double BE) and Krueger2. I wasn't comfortable dropping Una against Morvhana (which is this players known trump-warlock) so I took Bradigus who had the game into all his lists. He dropped Morvhana2. The Pit II. Early game I run all my stuff and delivered a fine alpha putting many models on fire. In retaliation he didn't do much. The real turning point was when a Stalker charged a Wold Watcher in a stone form and didn't menage to kill it even with rerolls from Morvhana (some very poor rolls there). He died the next turn from the Guardians charge. Mid game I continue clearing his stuff and his retaliations wasn't good enough, to be honest the rolls were also on my side. Late game he FEATs and return half the army near Bradigus (so the assassination plan was quite obvious) but I was so much up the table (close to his deployment zone) I, again, managed to put a Wold Guardian onto opponents warlock (she had really no place to hide outside of the killbox) using Bulldoze (love this guys animus, not sure why people complained about it in CID) and killed her with my 3rd attack (she had transfers into Gorax but the first hit left him on 1 box). I lost only 3 Eold Wights and a Wayfarer this game.

... and that's it. It was only 3-round event due to the time restriction so the strength-of-shedule put me in a 1st place over a friend who also ended up undefeated.
Obrazek
<<

Musza

Post środa, 24 stycznia 2018, 21:26

Nagraliśmy kolejny video raport z Hasherem, Bradigus kontra Heretic:
https://youtu.be/nckznEf_mmk
Obrazek
<<

Musza

Post niedziela, 28 stycznia 2018, 12:44

relacja z Silesia say Hello vol. 24

Went 3:1 in yesterday's local steamroller. I took Krueger2 and Bradigus as my pairing to decide which one I like more to pair with Una... I'm still not sure really, haha!

Here you can check the meta:
http://dashboard.tournykeeper.com/#/dashboard/530

1st round I faced Trolls - Doomy3 and Korgrima. I took Bradigus he took Kolgrima, scenario was Standoff. The game was quick - I pushed Trolls out of scenario with my threat ranges and in the process my opponent left Kogrima in the killbox. 5:0

2nd round was a mirror (against the same WTC player I played before, the Morvhana guy). He had Una2 in Secret Masters (double Fulcrum) and Baldur2 (versatile one with Wyrds). I took Bradigus, he took Baldur, scenario was Breakdown. He won the roll and went up front. I stayed out of his ranges. The second turn was his FEAT and he blocked Wrath with wall and stones. In my turn I figured that if I kill two shifting stones with my full Synergy Wight I could push him away with a FEAT (so he wont block me) and I could advance to the monkey with a Guardian and Megalith. If it fails - I loose only a Wold wight. I went for it, killed both stones, Earth's Powered both of my heavies, synergy was full and so went for the monkey. At this point I got HORRIBLY diced (I should do 71 dmg on average, I did 44) and the game was pretty much over. I scored first tho so I went for the clock. The game ended up he attritioned me down and menaged to outdo me with points turn 7 with 7 seconds on the clock... whoooh! awesome game, very close but to be honest I felt raped by my dices hard.

3rd round was a mirror again. My opponent had Kaya2 out of theme, very casual player. I took Krueger2, scenario was Outlast. Not much to say, I took a heavy a turn and went 8:0 on scenario.

4th round was against a local Khador player with Butcher3 and Karchev. I tok Krueger2, he took Karchev, scenario was Recon II. I went first, delivered the first punch second turn, FEAT and backed with TK. The third round I menaged to slam stuff out of the zones with Wardens and TK the rest to score 5 so it ended 5:0 turn 3, classic Krueger2 play there :D

I'm pretty happy with both's performance. I can't really complain about Bradigus loosing to Baldur2 as it was clearly the dice thing and there was still room to somehow clock my opponent. I guess in the end my decision will be dependend on how many Nemo3 is going to be in upcoming big events :P
Ostatnio edytowano niedziela, 28 stycznia 2018, 18:13 przez Musza, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Obrazek
<<

QcDWG

Frakcja: Cygnar

Post niedziela, 28 stycznia 2018, 18:00

Ty zostaw tego nemo w spokoju
Tylko konstruktywne i merytoryczne opinie
<<

Musza

Post niedziela, 28 stycznia 2018, 22:25

Obrazek
<<

QcDWG

Frakcja: Cygnar

Post niedziela, 28 stycznia 2018, 22:30

Proponuje, żebys pokazał sie na turnieju bez krugera, wtedy rzucam czelka i obiecuje, że w moim khadorze bedzie Nemo :D
Tylko konstruktywne i merytoryczne opinie
Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Raporty z gier